Gualala Point Regional Park: May 21-23, 2021
There’s a bunch of trailer sites and 6 walk-in sites. The walk-in sites are better because they’re more private (see tree photos). Get ready, cause the roads are winding! But once you’re there, it’s totally worth it. Unless you’ve got a carsick pup, in which case you’ll have a car full of barf 🤢
- The hike we took was 1 mile to the beach: 2 miles out and back. It was cool that we got to hike straight out from our camp site!
- The bathrooms were super clean.
- Got to use our new Goal Zero battery and keep our phones, watches, and party speaker juiced up 💪
- Bibo and Ivan COOLED the hammock for the first time ❄️
- Day Racs (aka aggressive Bluejays) are smart like Velociraptor. They would distract you by eating dog food on the ground by the tent ⛺️ and then mount the attack to eat the cheese 🧀 on the picnic table. Dicks 🍆
- We’re getting a new non-stick pan, scissors, a recycling bin, and a 12-egg carrier for camp upgrades.
- The camp shower from Jessie and Matt gave us worked excellente for washing dishes: which was the purpose they gave to us it in the first place! 🚿
Ivan, Ali, Bibo, and Bozzy
- Campground Website
- Site: Walk-in B